On April 11th from 2pm through 9.30pm we've secured an amazing venue and have room for nearly 100 people to meet up and play games.
For just £4 per person you'll have the opportunity to try out over 100 games. You'll also have our helpful staff on hand to help you set up and learn the rules, so you'll get straight to the action.
We'll be at The Stourvale Centre, 108 Stourvale Road, Southbourne, BH6 5JB, so why not bring your friends or come along and make some new ones?
We'll be organising games in three different categories:
Lasting a few hours these are for 4-6 players and give you a chance to try out that big box game you've been curious about, maybe one of these takes your fancy:
- Last Night on Earth – can you survive a B Movie Zombie Apocalypse?
- Pandemic – Can you discover and spread the cure for the deadly diseases threatening to become a global pandemic?
- Game of Thrones – Lead your house to take control of the Iron throne and avoid defeat by the armies and political maneuverings of your opponents.
- Mansions of Madness – will your team of intrepid investigators be able to solve the mystery before Cthulhu rises?
- Powergrid – Develop your power stations to power as much of the country as possible in this surprisingly clever game
10-30 minute games for that quick fix of gaming goodness, we'll have plenty to chose from but to whet your appetite:
- Machi Koro – fast playing game where you build up your town as the new mayor, the first player to have all their services up and running wins!
- Splendor – develop mines, trade routes and shops to sell the magnificent gems and jewelry, gaining prestige enough to attract noble visitors
- Incan Gold – a classic push your luck game, how long will you stay in the ruins collecting treasure and will a danger strike before you can escape?
- Mag Blast – you are the leader of a mighty fleet of dreadnaughts (or if you're unlucky scouts), silly laser noises are required as you blow up the other player's fleets on your way to victory!
- Coup – in a dystopian future, powerful factions plot and scheme against one another, can yours use deception, trickery and accusations to avoid a Coup?
Join in whenever you want, these games are a great opportunity to meet new people and learn some great games designed for lots of people
- Spyfall – Can you ask and answer questions without letting the spy figure out where you are or as the spy can you piece together your location from the other player's cryptic statements? The clock is ticking...
- Werewolf –a village terrorised by wolves that look like men – can the villagers figure out who the beasts are or will they lynch poor innocents trying to find the guilty?
- Two Rooms and a Boom – Will the Blue team win by keeping the President away from the Bomber or the Red team win by getting the Bomber to him? Or are you on the Grey team with a mission all your own? A game of secret roles and the hunt for information.
We'd really like to see you at our event, and if you'd like to hear more you can find our event on facebook but whatever you're planning to do for International Tabletop Day, remember: Play more games!